Attend HARVEST FEST - SEPT. 12, NOON - 4:00 pm - Clark House Museum
The Wisconsin Historical Society was founded in 1846, two years before Wisconsin became the 30th state, and it ranks as one of the largest, most active, and most diversified state historical societies in the nation.
Waukesha County Museum is a not for profit organization, preserving and sharing the history and culture of Waukesha County. We educate and inspire visitors at every stage of learning.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the world one child and one community at a time. The Kiwanis Club of Pewaukee is a nonprofit organization 501(c)(3).
The Woman's Club of Pewaukee was organized in 1904 and became a member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs in 1929. The club motto is "In great things unity. In small things liberality. In all things charity". The club of volunteers donates annually to local organizations to improve the lives of the community. The Woman's Club of Pewaukee is a nonprofit organization 501(c)(3).
Positively Pewaukee is a non-profit volunteer organization that strives to present a positive image to visitors and residents alike. Volunteers can join a committee or help out at an event that supports the local community.
The Village of Pewaukee will continue to improve the quality of life for our community through fiscally sound policies, efficient administration, progressive and ethical leadership and effective communication.
We like to refer to our City as “the City in the Country”, offering many amenities to our residents and visitors alike. The name of the City comes from “Pee-wauk-ee-wee-nick”, meaning either “the dusty water” or “lake of shells” in Potawatomi.
The Pewaukee Public Library is the joint library of the City and Village of Pewaukee. Located at 210 Main Street, the doors to the 27,600 square foot facility opened in September, 2005. The Library also has access to a collection of downnloadable audiobooks and electronic books.
The Pewaukee River Partnership officially began operating in September of 2004. Currently we have about 35 members who share a common desire to protect and preserve the Pewaukee River and its Watershed.